- 1 The description of 8 Ball Pool APK
- 1.1 Playing with friends is easy:
- 1.2 This game requires an internet connection
- 1.3 2. How do you find your Miniclip Unique ID in 8 Ball Pool Multiplayer?
- 1.4 3. Troubleshoot lost connection issues
- 1.5 Let’s try to find out if it’s a temporary issue with your network. Here are some steps you can try:
- 1.6 4. Surprise Boxes – get bits of the signals you already own
The description of 8 Ball Pool APK
8 Ball Pool APK Play with friends! Play with legends. Play the popular Miniclip 8 Ball Pool game on your mobile and be the best!
Compete 1-on-1 or in 8-player tournaments
Hone your skills on the training ground, face the world in 1-on-1 matches, or enter tournaments to win tournaments and exclusive sermons!
Play to get exclusive coins and items
Customize your own stick and table! In every 1-on-1 competitive match you play, coins will be pooled at stake – win the match and the coins are yours. You can use it to enter higher-rated matches with larger stakes, or to purchase new items in the Pool Shop.
Playing with friends is easy:
log in with your Miniclip or Facebook account and you will be able to challenge your friends directly from the game. Challenge friends anytime, anywhere and show off your skills.
The 8 Ball Pool level system means you are always facing a challenge. Play matches to increase your ranking and access more exclusive match locations, where you play against only the best pool players.
This game requires an internet connection
1. Why has my account been flagged? (The account has been reported or blocked)
Accounts tagged by our system have been tracked as using a third-party game mod to gain an advantage against your opponents.
Our warning system will allow you to keep playing provided you never use any cheats again.
If your account is permanently banned, it will not be reopened, deleted, or any details changed to it. The email associated with this account will not be used to create a new account.
2. How do you find your Miniclip Unique ID in 8 Ball Pool Multiplayer?
This number is created when you first creating your Miniclip account and remains the same during account activation, and acts as a user identification.
1) Open your game and at the bottom right you will see your nickname and profile picture. Click on it.
2) Once clicked, your profile page will pop up showing your currency, achievements, total earnings amount and other details, including your UniqueID.
3. Troubleshoot lost connection issues
How to fix your connection to game servers
If you receive a connection loss error message while playing Miniclip, there might be a problem with your local connection to our game servers.
Let’s try to find out if it’s a temporary issue with your network. Here are some steps you can try:
1) Test your router. Try to connect your computer directly to the modem. Please note that wireless connections are not recommended for online games. To ensure reliability, be sure to use a wired internet connection while playing online;
2) Close other programs (especially P2P programs) while playing to get the best results;
3) Check to see that computers or other devices (tablets or phones) on your local (home) network are not using the bandwidth necessary to maintain your connection to the game server;
4) Check that your ISP is not blocking or restricting your connection (this happens a lot in the evenings between 5 PM and 11 PM) Please take the test at other times of the day and see if you have the same problem;
You can check the quality of your internet connection by taking a test here: http://www.pingtest.net/
This tests the quality of your internet connection, please note that if your line quality scores below A, you are more likely to experience connection loss.
4. Surprise Boxes – get bits of the signals you already own
If you get bits of the signs you already own in Surprise Boxes, don’t worry!
There is a random aspect to Surprise Boxes that works a lot like trading cards. At first, the first packs of trading cards you buy will still be filled with new cards that you still don’t have. However, the more cards you own, the more likely you are to get duplicate cards along the way!
It will be exactly the same with Surprise Boxes which is why you’ll get some basic repeating pieces. When this happens, though, you’ll still receive the extra pool coins to compensate